LAST UPDATED: APRIL 2019
Welcome to www.YogaShama.com. Please read the following terms and conditions (this “Agreement”), which apply to your use of the Site and all products and services offered on the Site, this Agreement is a binding contract between you and Yoga Shama. You shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Agreement by either using the Site simply as a guest through browsing or by registering as a member of the Site.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Yoga Shama is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Yoga Shama reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
- In attending classes at Yoga Shama, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Yoga Shama or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
- Cash payment is not accepted and no cash is held on premises at any time.
NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please note, if you have not checked in 2 minutes prior to class time, your spot will be given to a fellow yogi on the waitlist.
No-Show & Unlimited Memberships:
- Class cancellations must be made 12 hours or more prior to the start of a reserved class in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list.
- If you do not attend or late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account.
- Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
- Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system or smartphone app for Apple or Android devices. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
- Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
- Only two wait-list reservation per student per day. Students who wait-list for three or more classes in a day will be removed from all wait-lists.
Single Class and Class Packages
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file.
All no-show fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Workshops & Retreats:
You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive credit for another workshop. If you late-cancel less than 24 hours before class starts, your workshop credit will still be deducted from your account.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed for classes, they cannot be used to purchase retail items.
- Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
- All gift cards are electronic. Yoga Shama does not provide physical gift cards.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Unlimited monthly memberships are billed month to month with no commitments and are automatically auto-renew monthly.
- Membership fees will be automatically charged to your credit card or bank account.
- If you need to update or change your billing method, please update your online account right away.
- To cancel, please fill out the Membership Cancellation Form. 30 days mandatory written notice is required.
- If your billing date is less than 30 days from your notice date, you will be charged for one final month.
- If you cancel a membership, you may lose your existing rate.
- Pro-rated amounts will not be refunded.
- If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled and you may be assessed a fee.
- Members will be back-charged for any and all missing or unpaid membership payments.
- Memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing a membership will be denied entry and forfeit their membership permanently.
- Members may pause a membership once in a calendar year for up to two months. 30 days mandatory written notice is required to pause your membership. To request a membership pause/freeze, please fill out the Membership Pause Request Form.
- Your next monthly auto-payment will shift forward in time by a commensurate number of calendar days.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL PROMOTION
- Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
- New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attend classes, workshops, or events at Yoga Shama.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
- This promotion is a limited time offer.
- We welcome your feedback regarding the Site as well as our studio location. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively “Comments”) sent to Yoga Shama shall be and remain the exclusive property of Yoga Shama. Yoga Shama will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & MODIFICATION
- Yoga Shama and The Third-Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes to the Site and the Materials at any time without notice. Yoga Shama may make changes to this Agreement or other policies relating to the usage of the Site by posting an updated version of this Agreement or other policies on the Site. You are responsible for regularly viewing this Agreement and the policies. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitute your consent to such changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement, please email us at info@YogaShama.com, “AGREEMENT” in the subject line, or mail us at the following address: Yoga Shama 206 N. Federal Hwy, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.